Voyager Series sails exclusively use high-end materials and are custom-built for your yacht. The combination of exceptional design, construction and materials means that these sails will hold their optimal sail shape over a wider wind range and keep your sails performing longer – no matter what conditions you face.
The Voyager Series offers premium cruising sails for luxury yachts and high-performance cruisers. Using the latest sailmaking technology and materials combined with proven construction methods and design, Ullman Sails delivers you a superior product. The finishing details on Voyager Series are upgraded from the Ullman Endurance Series. These construction enhancements are added to make the sail stronger; and add more miles and years to the life of your sail.
Cloth Selection and Performance
- FiberPath Enduro: This high performance, durable custom string laminate was developed from state-of-the-art grand prix racing technology.
- UltraCruise: UltraCruise sails utilize premium brand-name cloth to build a sail with the greatest durability and longevity achievable.
- Carbon/Dyneema Tri-Radial Laminate: These sails are an ideal option when considering a high end, lightweight performance cruising sail.
Gore® Tenara® Thread: Voyager Series sails come standard with Gore® Tenara® thread used on all seaming and on UV covers. Gore® Tenara® thread is hydrophobic and completely unaffected by UV degradation, salt water, extreme weather, chemicals, acid rain and more. Voyager Series sails can be further upgraded to use 100% Gore® Tenara® thread for all stitching on the sail.
Strength in the Details
- Radial-point style patching with inside layer for FiberPath products
- Gore® Tenara® thread used on all seaming and UV covers
- Reinforcing patches for hanks and slides
- Stainless steel rings with Spectra/Dyneema backup webbing
- Multiple rows of triple-step stitching on every seam
- Additional reinforcements at each hank or slide
- Aluminum headboards with stainless steel liners
- Draft stripes
- Reinforced batten pockets
- Vinylester battens
- Hanks or slides
- Use 100% Gore® Tenara® thread stitching
- Leather finishing on corners
- Anti-mildew treatment
- Additional reefs for mainsails
- Foam luff for headsails
- U.V. covers/treatment for furling sails
- Sail numbers
- Full-length battens